- The additional fees for installation may vary from $40 - $70 or more, depending on how many rooms of your unique households.
- New wiring in your unique household needed. Then, add another additional fee of $30 per room location.
- Bundle or not to bundle. To bundle means cheaper monthly rates, but a one- or two-year contract commitment is required.
- Your first bill is always higher than what the customer service representative estimates it to be.
- New service requires that you pay your first two months of cable service in the first 30 days of service or else. What else could there be? Non-payment of service means temporary disconnection of service (with a $100 re-connection fee) and no allowance of purchasing a movie until your bill is paid in full.
- You have to wait several days for a service installation tech or you can always do it yourself. Comcast will mail the equipment out to you faster than a tech arrival, why?
- Let's not even discuss the phone features such as the automatic 5-ring count, or the annoying sound of call-waiting that you can not turn off.
Comcast is rated as #1 in cable service who offers great equipment features. Many housing developments and communities are now using Comcast wiring as the only choice for cable service.