From Our 2014 Summer Challenge Series...
- Bring your product or service to life with your energy and enthusiasm. Investors love it.
- Know the company(ies) and its numbers inside out, including sales, revenues, and profit margins.
- Show a prototype, or hand out product samples. Provide results from research or insights you gained from surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, and product tests.
- Avoid getting too technical and instead focus on a few important data points that illustrate the business's current successes and future potential.
- Don't hide any problems the company is experiencing. Just be prepared to discuss how you plan to resolve them.