Tweet Summary for April
"And You, Your Point of View Is__?" is an opportunity for an online, open class-style audience, to ponder of topic tweets which may or may not be factual. Host: Sherlene Stevens. Sponsor Associate: A Time To Learn Academy.
First, audience or Tweetees, if you believe that "voices" that you may be hearing are telling you to do a bad thing, STOP! Simply stop and don't do the action that is being said to you. You'll thank self later, okay.
- Having faith + Drug addiction+Hearing Voices = A long, but possible, life experience's battle.
- Don't think that hearing voices cease with health medicines or street drugs.
- There is so much drug usage in the United States that most States simply assume that all their citizens have a drug addiction challenge.
- Most drug usage (narcotics, meds), in our country, is to decrease actions of hearing voices.
- Medical mental medicines can be as destructive or similar to street drug usage.
- For most adults, "it's nothing wrong with taking an occasional anxiety pill."
- Hearing voices is mostly self-directed, "You do this or that." This may occur while a member of a team, group, or family.
- The gift of hearing voices is like teaching someone how to start using street drugs.
- No child should be given the gift of hearing voices, including young Jesus.
- If you don't have a strong childhood foundation, the bottom line is you'll listen to any voice that you find useful during a current life experiences's situation or crisis.
- We as a society listen to so many voices--self, family, work relationships, religious groupings, society, etc. Do we ever stop to really listen to God's voice?
- Hearing voices gives you that certain kind of boldness to tackle an issue that you may have been avoiding: If it helps, it can also harm.
- Most people hear voices when they need to do something new, or make a new decision for self.
- People need to really socialize more.
- It is said that if you are always fighting the voices--and born-again--then, you're going down the wrong path of life.
- What if voices constantly tell you to do something that is water related?
- Some people experience hearing voices during inclement weather.
- Only white people define hearing voices as a bad thing.
- Is it possible that people can hear the same voice, at the same time, during a horrific national event?
- When you learn cultural norms--outside of your surroundings--you might think or hear things much differently.