All your documents, photos, databases and other important personal files
were encrypted using strong RSA-1024 algorithm with a unique key.
To restore your files you have to pay 0.31003 BTC (bitcoins).
Please follow this manual:
1. Create Bitcoin wallet here:
2. Buy 0.31003 BTC with cash, using search here:
3. Send 0.31003 BTC to this Bitcoin address:
4. Open one of the following links in your browser to download decryptor:
5. Run decryptor to restore your files.
- If you do not pay in 3 days YOU LOOSE ALL YOUR FILES.
- Nobody can help you except us.
- It`s useless to reinstall Windows, update antivirus software, etc.
- Your files can be decrypted only after you make payment.
- You can find this manual on your desktop (DECRYPT.txt).
Most malware fixes should be avoided--such as this one. Do not visit the links enclosed, etc. I will discuss further tips after speaking to an IT consultant:
Basic technology explained and my own IT lessons learned . . .
- When you notice a malware attack, immediately, stop using your tech device until you use seek IT assistance. My attack, presented a popup with the message that my files had been crypted.
- Bitcoin is correct that it is does strip mostly MS Office documents--with mine, it took Word documents, Excel documents, PowerPoint documents, and Adobe documents. The documents still show but have the word "crypted" at the end of the saved file name.
- Without connection to my internet, I have tried completing a quick and full scan using an antivirus software. It took a very long time for the scans to complete.
- I have an old XP: After reading and hearing many topics of updating tech devices and software (by Google), about two years ago, I stopped saving my family pictures, or important pics, on my desktop. Oh don't get me wrong, I did have some time-consuming documents that I prepared or typed that were crypted such as my Excel files. Ugh!
- When you view topic discussion of the Bitcoin malware, many IT consultant suggest "forget trying to retrieve your crypted documents."
- As an old XP lover, I realize that my computer no longer receives security updates from Google, etc.
- The lack of Google upgrades could mean no Google product full-function performance usage. XP owners could try another internet or web browser.
- I would ordinarily suggest comments to me of how to decrypt and retrieve my crypted documents, but now I am just afraid of even opening my emails. Note to self: Don't open any more spam emails--idiot action performed.
- Most of my malware attacks have been emails from my hosted domain and email supplier. So, yes, I scolded them--a paid email-host company supplier. "My free email hosts offer more spam malware checks than they do"!
- I want to continue this IT challenge as a family-friendly topic: we all have many family or favorite photo albums, favorite vacation pictures, etc., that we need to consider when saving to a tech device in this modern tech world of ours.
- In the past few years, there has been a significant decline of people of color using technology in our country whether it be for personal or business usage. Why?
- As a long-standing student of business and a business professional, I will continue to use my baby, my XP, for my social media, preparing business documents, and internet usage at the one and only family-bonding portal until it totally becomes obsolete, or until I have adequately made a budget for, yet another, new tech equipment upgrade.