Today's world requires more interactions between government and families. The current Obama administration believes that big government is the solution. I agree to a point--until such governmental departments become less and less productive to their overall need for Americans.
Some of my audiences are participating in an annual summer challenge: a pretend Confrontation War. I wanted all of my audiences to review some of the available resources and activities that may be helpful at your unique household.
As a current Presidential candidate, I want to be your president who allows a productive choice to our concerns. I also want to improve outdated services, programs and overall American old stuff.
Here are two links that I would like to review at your leisure, such publications may be educational and useful in increasing family-bonding efforts of your external family sets.
The following is a court hearing that my unique household was forced to be a participant. This year marks the 10th anniversary, of the day, that I was legally and socially taken out of my unique household--a husband (forced marriage and 16 years later a forced divorce) and four biological young children in the apartment rental. The day was August 12, 2005 in Caroline County, Denton, Maryland.
For Visual Learners
Written transcript excerpts of a family court hearing, click here.
For Listening Learners (Part 1 - 5)
Part 1 My Maternal Aunt's Testimony at http://t.co/7JTbaPZdaW
Part 2 The Social Services's Case Worker's Testimony http://tobtr.com/s/7775675
Part 3 The Social Service Case Worker's Testimony, contd [I Want All Your Kids Enrolled in the Local Public School ... "Seeking Jurisdiction"] http://tobtr.com/s/7778229
Part 4 Shore's Social Services of Kent County and Caroline County Doesn't Acknowledge Participating Mother [Me] ... [Dept. Social Services Assistance Program Applications (Health Care, WIC, WIA Referral for continued participation)--Middle-Income Class Family Appropriate Application--etc. (Before or During this DSS-involved Case) http://tobtr.com/s/7781363
Part 5 What Do You Want To Do? "I Want My Children to Remain In a Stable Family Environment." Either You Voluntarily Move Out of County or Kids Will Be Removed! http://tobtr.com/s/7783053
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Source: Wonderplay. 1995.
Life Skills Activities
Life Skills Activities
- Bathing a plastic doll or figurine.
- Washing toys.
- A plastic tablecloth on the floor of the kitchen or bathroom and a plastic basin to play with just a few inches of water (1 - 2 inches). Provide small sponges, and measuring cups with spouts. Turn on your child's favorite songs (not near water area).
- Painting with a paintbrush and water only.
- Painting with food coloring.
- Painting with water paints.
- Watercolor and crayons.
- Homemade Popsicles
- Adding water to ingredients to create a dish or a meal.
Purchase character hooded towels for kids at my store. Click here Sherlene Stevens's Retail Store
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Tweet Summary for June
"And You, Your Point of View Is__?" is an opportunity for an online, open class-style audience, to ponder of topic tweets which may or may not be factual. Host: Sherlene Stevens. Sponsor Associate: A Time To Learn Academy.
- According to a 2014 National Women's Biz Council report, women start businesses with less money than men.
- Why are African-American channels more expensive? I'd rather pay for each channel that I really watch.
- In today's modern world, only people who own homes actually put up wall decor and curtains --not renters.
- 2015 graduates. "When you start your career, you might think that you're setting out to change the world; but, the world is far more likely to change you." -Author unknown.
- "The church should be open to change, while being attuned to individual dislocation and suffering it can bring." -Pope Francis.
- The Kloran (KKK handbook) sounds to similar to the Koran (Islamic-scriptures book).
- Men are hunters and their focus is to capture.
- Most lockups occur by state prosecutors, not sentences or rulings suggested by actual judges. 95% of criminal cases aren't heard because of quick plea bargains.
- Men, do you know Gertrude Bell? In 1918, she drew the boundaries for a new country called Iraq.
- Men, should we open factories to build cars that drive themselves? Purchasing power of this invention could cause quite a shift in our economy.
- Men, we must never forget our deceased soldiers (government soldiers or soldiers of faith): They gave their lives to save our country and ways of life.
- "Men, "if only" focuses on past failures and sentences us to a lifetime of regret. "Next time" turns our attention to the future and inspires us to try again." -Richard Exley.
- Males who are parents, Happy Father's Day! Complete this thought. Thanks Day for saying, "_____."
- Men, there are three main ways men fail with their own children: permissiveness, busyness, and moral compromise.
- Men, too many of our teens are being scouted out by our local law enforcement staff or agencies.
- Men, "no work is degrading. If it ought to be done, then it's good work." Author unknown.
- Men, do you think you could give up your career in order to care for your wife if she became an invalid?
- What have you done to honor our black music entrepreneurs?
- During times of quarrels, men, are you a problem-solver or a warrior (won't stop until you win the dispute)?
- What will my current slave master do to me if they take down the Confederate flag in the next couple of weeks?