Tweet Summary for April
"And You, Your Point of View Is__?" is an opportunity for an online, open class-style audience, to ponder of topic tweets which may or may not be factual. Host: Sherlene Stevens. Sponsor Associate: A Time To Learn Academy.
Tweet Show, follow @atimetolearn Daily Tweet Show
- Eight out of ten moms work in the U.S.
- Not all females want to own a business or work at all, and that's okay.
- No one says, "Okay, God, I want to be born into a generational-cursed family."
- Four out of ten moms are the earners in the household.
- There are preachers, in other countries, whose sermons are prepared for them--by their country leader or president.
- Cubans [females] are learning how to hold baby showers at their dwellings.
- Ladies we must practice discretion; "Saying and doing the right thing in the right way at the right time."
- How many, Ladies, have the same number of kids that your mothers had? Or do you have more?
- Some countries are doing away with full garment veil or outfit (niqab) of Muslim women.
- Muslim sects --Shias and Sunnis-- have decreased marrying into the opposite sect.
View final tweets of Women Appreciation Month at Twitter channel.