Skip to main content

Sherlene Stevens: First Day of March, 2016

Dear Audience Family,

The Family-Bonding Portal has a new look, for a new month, during a leap year!  Since I am in the actions of concluding my 2016 presidential candidate run, I have taken down my official campaign website page look. Please take a moment to review the old and new page tabs. 

Political Campaign. It was nice meeting and speaking to American citizens who really thought highly of me and my campaign run.  I am going to keep some of the campaign-related news and topics on the web page until January 20, 2017--such as my presidential proposal. Other campaign topics will be taken down, after the national election, in November.

Portal. It is my goal to continue to update you, audience family, of current family-related national topics and family amusements.  The international version of the portal will have amusement topics from various continents. It will be completed in a few weeks. Don't stop providing me with your event tips and suggestions. I appreciate all and you.

March is a busy month . . . 

This Month, Nationally 
  • Womens' History Month
  • Irish American History Month
  • National Nutrition Month
  • National Crafts Month
  • Music In Our Schools Month
  • Youth Art Month
View the first and only family-bonding portal to find out my hosted social event for the month at