Skip to main content

Sherlene Stevens: Just Call Me Your Avon eBrochure Lady

Today, I would like to inform my audience family that I will be strictly specializing in New Avon online shoppers' customer care: Live, English-speaking customer service during described business hours posted at my online store and personal website.

As some of you know, since November, 2011, I have owned an Avon store (Newark, Delaware; District of Columbia; Union City, Georgia).  You could say that I am the creator of the Avon online brochure. Remember all of my online paper presentations while attending college attempting to receive my master's. Some of you guys would help me out by pretending to my audience.  We all have come along way from the days of not knowing Facebook or Twitter, let alone Slideshare.

Did you know that a lot of online shoppers are using mobile apps or a mobile version of store brands to shop and purchase? When someone tells you to place your item in the shopping cart? Do you have trouble finding the online shopping cart of your favorite store? Most stores, with several locations, now offer an online version of their store. Look around your local community-store areas and complexes, what store brands are in your area? How long have they been there? If you've lived in the area for a while, you probably have commented that a well-known or long-standing company brand relocated to another area. Or, the brand no longer exists at all.

Now that I have five years of experience under my belt with the Avon company brand, and hold a master's in business focus, I am looking for investors of my unique Avon store: national customers of America and Canada, financial and material investors, etc: aka Ms. AvonAmazon.  I want to keep people working in our great country and I truly know that you do, too.

FYI: I am also hiring work-from-home commissioned sales reps, nationally, for my specific store. Will you help me today?

And in return, for just reading this week's Family Bond Paper,

An Avon Brochure (<---click here)

Email me at youravonsherlenestevens@mail.com to receive a biweekly edition of my store's brochure only. Online shoppers shop at my store, or choose items and shop with your local Avon lady. It's just that convenient to shop at the Avon Products. Inc brand.

I thank you in advance for your patience while I complete the new direction of my store.  I love the Avon brand, and I am glad to have such an opportunity to run my store in such [in my opinion] an efficient direction going forward. At the end of the day's sale transactions, it's all about money while realizing that the customer is always right. Right?

Sincerely,

Sherlene Stevens, Avon Independent Sales Rep, eRep, and Recruiter.
Sherlene Stevens's Avon Store and Online Store | A Sherlene brand department.
A So Helpful Brand Name.