Skip to main content

What is the one thing that you've always wanted?

From the Editor
This will be the last edition until my move is successfully completed. I will not be posting any discussions on my social networking sites as well. I hope every one had a family bonding Thanksgiving --whether you improved your work or family relationships. Thursday officially concludes event theme, "Native American Appreciation Month." I thought this issue I would provide links for gift deals. December 1 - January 15 hosted event theme is Family Traditions Celebration. I have updated my blog and it now includes added features (bottom of page; Christmas games, etc.).

The New Monday Show
Last night, I concluded all discussions within the Book of Deuteronomy (Holy Bible). Topic of Conversation: God (Yahweh, Allah) felt that one song was important to teach to all his faith believing family generations. Music is important and can save souls. The next show will be nothing but praise and worship of featured songs that I used during discussions.To listen, sherleneonline.com 24/7

Let's talk What is the One Thing That You've Always Wanted (But Would Never Buy For Yourself)?

Tory Hoen wrote an article that included this discussion. I found it interesting and thought I would present the idea to my audience family. My one gift would be a pink and silver or yellow and silver, Mercedes Benz Convertible (car). And yours, what would be your dream present?

Links for any Budget and Charity
Budget
factory.jcrew.com
tigerdirect.com
6pm.com
crutchfield.com
overstock.com
amazon.com
microcenter.com
newegg.com
sistersavealot.com
shopgoodwill.com
wayfair.com
realsantas.com
usonyc.org
kitchit.com
pinkolive.com
wantful.com

Charity
rhicenter.org
peoplesrelief.org
facebook.com/rockawayrelief
airbnb.com
facebook.com/pedalbrooklyn
lowereastside.recovers.org
jcpenney.com
macys.com/believe

P.S. Thanks Tory Hoen and Jet Magazine

Editor-in-Chief
Ss