Skip to main content

TV Channels: Soo Many Choices

From the Editor
What an enjoyable time I had at this year's Harmony Global Picnic. If you were to review my web site you will notice that some of your strategy suggestions are already being launched. Since my recent employment termination I thought I would focus a little bit more on the company. I was also able to do a little R&D of my past employment opportunities since my divorce, and found that a lot of them have been from companies whose main offices were in the Philadelphia, PA area.  Most have closed down or discontinued services. I am also no longer selling AVON products at this time.  What ever the Lord has planned for me in this new season I am open to newness.  I feel free and refreshed, but a little scared in this given journey of uncertainty.

Did you notice that this week's edition includes a new look to the Family Bond Paper? If you have an opportunity you may want to view all sections. Oh, its so time consuming when you have to update and revise information.   I know this isn't A Time To Learn Activities newsletter, but I just want to mention to family businesses to be sure of the information that you are presenting to your constituents.

Your Family Bonding Consultant (Evangelist),
Sherlene Stevens
Editor-In-Chief

The New Monday Show
The show's web page also has a new look. Last night's show included discussions in the Holy Quran scriptures: Surah V, The Food. There is no featured music selection during lectures within the Quran. If you have a moment for a family bonding opportunity please visit sherleneonline.org Available 24/7.

Let's talk, TV Channels: Soo Many Choices
Well, Arsenio Hall "will be" returning to late night TV in Fall 2013. I guess we better get our seven hours of sleep time in now. Do you think that there are to many television channels or shows?  It use to be a time when we had three channels-ABC,CBS, and NBC. Now what "choices" do we have?

In my recently released published book, The Script in My Box, I discuss life choices. Last night's Interfaith radio broadcast discussed this very same theme. Men, with all the new tech gadgets, are we spending enough time in family (around the kitchen table) talks? I strongly urge to set time aside just for family bonding opportunities. What are you willing to watch as a family? Have you written the hours down when your kids can watch TV? School days? Summer days? Do you have a family TV night? What about family snacks that you only prepare as a family during bonding time? Let's get to work families in planning for this fall's family television watching.