Skip to main content

Men and Their Music

From the Editor
This is the last week of my hosted event, Honoring Men Month.  Men, I hope that you have had an enjoyable time thus far, and participating in the theme of Just Chill: Music, Gadgets, and a Clean Ride.  In supporting brotherhood, go see Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection on Friday at your local theatre. This is also the final week of Music Month. This edition is dedicated to our favorite music genres.

The New Monday Show
The show has a new page look. You can now send in your praise reports and prayer requests. As I have discussed I have now leading my ministry, full-time.  I am allowing God (Allah, Yahweh) to lead my path instead of me forcing the direction of my career path.  Last night's show discussed the cultural connectedness that we, as an Interfaith audience, are partaking in by fellow shipping in a unique format. sherleneonline.org 24/7.

Let's talk Men and their Music
Andrew Daniels (2012) says that most guys listen to music to help keep them sane.  In his recent poll 72% of men said that they still listen to favorite high school tunes.  3 in 5 men listen to music every day. 61% of men use music to get their special lady in the mood for romance. What I found interesting was that 22% of men indicated that they would not date, or have a serious relationship with someone who didn't enjoy the same music. 3 in 5 men say they would sacrifice a year without than their favorite tunes. Wow! In keeping your bodies tone 94% of you play music while working out.  As Lionel Ritchie would say.. "Let the music play on."