Skip to main content

Favored Jump-Rope Chants

From the Editor
"Stawberry shortcake cream on top. Tell me the name of your sweetheart, ______________."

As promised, in this edition I have included some favored jump-rope chants for a family bonding opportunity. Ladies, don't forget to visit the "Fun sheets & Forms" tab on the family bonding portal, http://www.sherleneonline.com/

Why not purchase The Script in My Box as a Mother's Day gift. You can purchase through the portal or tatepublishing.com  (bookstore tab).

Happy Mother's Day,
-Sherlene, Your Family Bonding Consultant

The New Monday Show
Last night we concluded the discussion of the book of Numbers within the Holy Bible. The next airing will be praise and worship using the featured music selections. I also discussed my decision to eliminate my participation with the United Methodist Church due to the potential closing of seven black churches in my native community located in Kent County, Maryland. The NewMonday show can be viewed 24/7 at sherleneonline.org

Let's jump rope ladies, you and old. Men who have daughters what a perfect opportunity to bond. You do not have to use a traditional jump rope, just any long, soft rope material. And if you do not have any one to hold the other side tie to a tree, etc.

Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear
turn around.
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear
touch the ground.
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear
show your shoe.
Teddy, Teddy Bear that will do!
Count 1, 2, 3, ...

Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack
All dressed in (name color), color, color
With silver buttons, buttons, buttons
All down her back, back, back
She asked her mother, mother, mother
For fifty cents, cents, cents
To see the elephant, elephant, elephant
Jump the fence, fence, fence
They jumped so high, high, high
They touched the sky, sky, sky
And didn't come back, back, back
Till 4th of July, July, July!

I can do a tap dance.
I can do a split.
I can do the robot dance just like this?
All in together, girls
Tell us your birthday, please jump in:
Jan, Feb....
All out together girls
When is your birthday, please jump out.

Vote
Vote, vote, vote for dear _______.
Who's that knocking at your door?
Well if it's ______ let him/her in.
How many votes did you win. Count 1, 2, 3....
Repeat.

Blue Bells, Cockle Shells
Easy ivy over. Count 1, 2, 3...

Engine, Engine Number 9
running on the Chicago line.
If the train should jump the track
do you want your money back?

I like milk, I like tea I like ______ to jump with me!
School
School, school the golden run.
Spell your name and go to school.
"Spell name and run out without touching rope."
Jump back in K, 1st, 2nd, etc....